Sanity

Friday, September 16, 2005

First Past The Post

Well, after discovering Sri Lankan blogosphere some three weeks back via Indi's post - accidentally of course- and after leaving a few comments here and there and after reading a lots of it I have finally decided to start my own blog. Cannot promise that this will be updated daily or even weekly but will try my best to put up at least one blog every week.

Anyway, I find the debate going on in Nittewa on Boggers Peace Plan very interesting and will be checking it out frequently.

So having said that, although my blog might look to be politically inclined, I can asure you that it will not be. Hey, then again we are all political animals after all and having being born and living in this wonderful Democracy for a nearly three decades I cannot help it if my comments/thoughts are politically inclined, quite unintentionally of course.

Well I guess that's enough ranting being this is the first post and since it's close to lunch time!

2 Comments:

Blogger sittingnut said...

welcome!

September 23, 2005 6:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELCOME to the mighty world of blogging :D

January 16, 2006 2:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home